Due to the fact that the moving industry is categorized as an essential industry business, we are happy to inform you that Zippy Shell Greater Philadelphia is open for business during regular hours. We make sure to ad here to all safety precautions concerning the COVID-19 situation in order to protect both our employees and clients. Our movers and packers have adapted operations in order to satisfy your moving and storing-related needs while respecting all CDC and WHO recommendations. We are equipped with gloves and hand sanitizers and practice social distancing, as do our clients.
During the coronavirus pandemic, our priorities remain the health and safety of employees and customers.
You can expect us to:
- Maintain transparent communication with our employees – in case even the slightest indications of flu-like symptoms appear, our movers and packers will inform us and self-quarantine.
- Provide employees with gloves and masks (if available) and continuously ventilate the spaces we work in.
- Wash hands often (if the premises are provided with running water) and/or use hand sanitizers.
- Disinfect often-touched surfaces (such as door handles, countertops, restroom surfaces) and sanitize moving trucks after every completed job.
- Practice social distancing and keep 6 feet apart from clients.
- Practice all CDC and World Health Organization, State and Federal guidelines in order to prevent contagion in our community.
It is crucial we follow guidelines set forth by authorities and health officials in order to prevent potentially dangerous situations during the coronavirus outbreak. Our Zippy Shell Greater Philadelphia agents will keep the clients informed of any possible change in our work and provide answers and consultations whenever needed. Hopefully, this unfortunate situation will soon be over, but in the meantime, we wish you all the best and make sure to contact us for more information.
Thank you, Zippy Shell Greater Philadelphia Team