Most expensive places in Philly
Get a Free Moving Quote
Have you thought about moving to Philadelphia recently? If so, you will need to research the area in addition to find a perfect neighborhood. All the locations are different, but it’s your choice if you want to find expensive places in Philly or affordable ones. Whatever you choose, Philadelphia movers are only one call away to do the relocation for you. Don’t make any decisions overnight. Think thoroughly before you decide which house will be your new home. There are some wealthy and nice neighborhoods you can find below. Preferences are different, so after you do your research, decide if they are for you and your family.
Pros and cons of expensive places in Philly
In order to decide if expensive places and neighborhoods in Philly are a perfect match for you, make a pros and cons list. This way you will see both advantages and disadvantages. It will be much easier to make a final decision. Also, it would be perfect if you have some friends and relatives from both affordable and expensive neighborhoods to see the difference from their point of view.
Some of the pros would be:
- These kinds of places are secured more. More cameras in case something happens. Less possibility of accidents.
- Just the appearance would be a nicer and probably peaceful environment.
- Better health care.
- Education if you have children is better as well.
- More job and career opportunities.
Basically, the problem here is the costs.
- Of course, spending much more money than you would spend somewhere else.
- Houses are more expensive.
- Invoices as well.
- There is a possibility you will spend a lot of money while living in an expensive place.
Some of the expensive places in Philly to live in
- Gladwyne, Bryn Mawr, Merion Station, Devon, Wayne, and Villanova in Main Line
- East and West Nantmeal Township, West Marlborough Township, Newlin Township, etc. in Chester
- Bryn Athyn Borough, Lower Merion Township, Narberth Borough, and so on in Montgomery
- Bella Vista/Queen Village
- Old City/Society Hill
- Northern Liberties
These are only some of the most expensive places in Philly you can find. Local movers in Greater Philadelphia should help you out when choosing a place to relocate as well.
After you decide
Now that you decided where you want to live, it’s time to contact movers Harseyville PA for further relocation process. For sure, you can to the relocation on your own, but a better option is a reliable moving company. They have experience in this field of work and they can speed up the process.
One more tip in order to move into your new home as soon as possible is to choose packing services Pottstown PA to pack things for you. This way you will have more free time so you can focus on other important things.
Ready for a new life?
After you have done research about Philadelphia neighborhood and you found your movers you are ready for your new life. Get ready for a different kind of adventure in a new place. Now you know what are the most expensive places in Philly and what you think of them.