Should you move back to Exton after college?
Get a Free Moving Quote
Moving back home invokes some mixed feelings. That is completely normal. However, there is a thin line between going back home after graduating and staying there forever. That’s why you should determine if going back home after university is a decision you make based on your feelings or necessity. Anyway, whatever the choice is, our Philadelphia movers will help you relocate. Our job here is to help you decide whether you should move back to Exton after college. Stay with us to find out more.
Life after college
Talking about life after college sparks a little seed of worry. People start thinking about their ability to find a job in their field of interest, worry about a place to live, consider some serious life questions, such as starting a family, and so on. However, there is no need to worry about it. You probably heard of a saying – everything will fall to its place at the right time. That’s actually very true. In case you graduated from college recently and worry about all these things above, don’t. You just climbed a very high step in life and did something many never achieved. It’s time to live a little and find your own path on your own terms.
Although we just said not to worry, we would like to address a few things you probably think about thoroughly. For instance, how do you find a job you studied for; or how to keep in touch with friends after graduation, and so on. Well, here is what to keep in mind:
- You will find a job you studied for – Even though it might be hard at first, you will eventually find a job. The important thing is to stay consistent and dedicated to your goal. If you graduated with a good GPA as well as been involved in extracurricular activities during your studies, success is inevitable.
- People will ask you whether you found a job but don’t bother – Many of those people you will encounter probably aren’t working what they always wanted. Most of them never graduated from college. Those who understand will know you will get there on time.
- Summers aren’t vacation anymore – Once you start working, you will have to get used to a new life regime. for example, you’ll be able to go on leave only for two weeks a year, not including the holidays.
- Unless you studied finances, you won’t know how to handle personal finances – This may be a bit far-fetched because we all know college doesn’t teach us everything. You probably learned how to save some money and handle your finances by now.
- Your GPA is not you – The good thing about life after college is that almost no one will ask you how well you did there. Everybody wants to see how well you can manage in the real world and not in front of a blackboard.
Has life in Exton changed in the past few years?
Let’s hit on the main topic of the story – to move back or not to move back to Exton after college. Firstly, know that whatever the decision, our movers Exton PA are there to give you a hand with relocation. On the other hand, you should update yourself on the happenings in your hometown. It’s actually pretty nice to go back home for a while, no matter where you lived. Sometimes, experiencing a reverse culture shock once you go back home is quite frequent. Therefore, don’t feel overwhelmed because that too will pass.
The interesting truth is that moving back to Exton after college could be a negative thing as well. At first, it might seem as you went on a honeymoon. Everything and everyone will welcome you with love and care but soon after things will go back to as they were before you went studying. Anyway, let’s see if Exton changed in any way since you left (although you probably know it):
- Fashion District plans to open soon
- Whole Food Market fills in for the previous Kmart space
- There plans to be a Gallery at Market East shopping mall
- Indian population booms near Exton
Move back to Exton after college – yay or nay?
There is a great debate we can start on whether or not to move back to Exton after college but the answer lies deep down in you. You probably already know the situation in your hometown and know how much it changed since you left. Still, Exton is a mostly family-oriented and pretty small town. If you dream of creating a huge career, then going back home and drowning that potential isn’t a good call. Nevertheless, the choice is yours. And, if you decide you will move anywhere, let long distance movers Pennsylvania help you out.
Why should you (not) move back to Exton after college?
If you have a good deal for going back home and starting work, then go for it. Even better if you have someone there waiting for you. For instance, if your wish is to start a family, then going back somewhere everything is familiar and your closest ones are there is a good choice. Still, don’t let anyone dictate what is good for you. Be in charge of your life. Also, if you plan on relocating soon, you should know why students should choose portable storage units. It can come in handy while you move.
Settling back home sounds like a deja vu
Ah, the town of Exton, what a nice place. This is especially the case if your friends and family await. However, don’t let anyone pressure you into doing what you don’t feel comfortable with. If you don’t want to move back to Exton after college, then don’t. Create the life for you that you want and wish to have. No one shouldn’t be able to take that away from you. Good luck and let us know if you need any help!